Become a Member
Financial membership helps underpin our ongoing work in our projects, crisis counselling, care and support. We are grateful for this support. It also provides members with an opportunity to provide valuable feedback on the relevance and effectiveness of our services and activities in the community.
Financial membership helps secure the future of our services and support groups operating in our community. Becoming a financial member of the Redland Community Centre Inc not only reflects your support and belief in what we strive to achieve, it also reinforces our credibility with funding bodies and in undertakings with the wider community.
Benefits of becoming a financial member:
- Become part of an organisation that makes a real difference in the lives of local people
- Attend a regular members morning tea/function
- Vote at Annual General Meeting
- Vote to elect the RCC Board each year
- Stand for election as a Board member, if you wish – no obligation
- Receive our regular newsletter and be informed about local issues
- Contribute to your community without necessarily taking a hands-on role if you so choose
- Give back to your community
- Fellowship with like minded people.
$11.00 - $22.00