Relationships Australia Gambling Help Service
What is Gambling Help? A free service providing information and support to individuals and families affected by gambling.
What is involved? Gambling can easily get out of control. The impact it can have on your finance and relationships can be devastating. The Gambling Help Service can help you to regain control of your gambling.
The service is free and offers:
- Confidential face-to-face or telephone counselling services for people with a gambling problem and/or to the family or friends of people with a gambling problem (individual, relationship and financial counselling available).
- Education and prevention activities in relation to problem gambling.
- Referral to other community agencies to better meet the needs of those affected by problem gambling.
- Liaison with the gambling industry and assistance in the development of responsible gambling practices.
- Consumer protection / harm minimisation strategies.
The service involves talking with a counsellor about any difficulties that you are experiencing or any support you may require. You do not need a referral. Simply call Relationships Australia on 1300 364 277 to make an appointment.